Love the way everything about a product/project can be included in my Assembla space. All the source code, check-in history, requirements, etc. There's a terrific Lean/Agile workflow system with the cardwall.
A very good hosted issue tracking system completely based on the cloud (based on SaaS platform)
1) Adminitrack is an issue/defect tracking application, based on the software as a service model.
2) Being a SaaS model, everything is on the cloud and all you have to do is access the interface through a web browser.
3) Can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
4) Can be easily customized to...
Project management and bug tracking tool suitable for small to medium organizations. Supports a large number of 3rd party plugins
Jira is one of best applications used for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management work. It has very good API integration features and supports a large number of plugins like for supporting Crucible, SVN, CVS, Bamboo build integration etc. It can be very easily integrated with other...
JIRA is a versatile tool with good support and is cost effective.
Large user base. Great for tracking defects but that's not really all it can do. It is used for tracking "issues" in general. Issues can include Defects, Change Requests, Requirements, User Stories (Agile), Sprint Planning (Agile), Progress Tracking, etc. The pricing is also...
Features great, extensibility not bad, the price good. If you are looking for an issue/bug tracking tool, and want a little more than the open-source alternatives, Jira is a great choice.
- Jira is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Jira has a powerful API, which means you can easily import or mash up your data with another system if need be – you haven’t locked yourself in!
- Jira has been designed with a focus on task achievement, is instantly...
Excellent Project Management platform for bug/issue tracking with support for SVN, CVS, etc. integration.
- A very good project management platform which can be used for issue tracking, as well as bug tracking.
- Can be very easily run on in house servers as a hosted solution.
- Can be very easily integrated with various source control platforms like CVS, Git, Mercurial, Subversion etc.
- Due to...
JIRA is good once you've gotten the project started.
Maintained by a big company.
Simple installation process.
Front-to end exposure (repository, issue tracking, feature management, etc.).
Enormous user base with lots of exposure.
Excellent documentation and support.
We can take advantage of the 10...