Identity manager is an identity management tool for administrators that governs and manages the identities of users, their access to the system, roles, and what they are allowed to do with data they have access to.
• Identity manager enables automated processes of entitlements, management as well as deletion, and creation of user accounts.
• Access to all enterprise systems like relational databases can be managed efficiently.
• Identity manager decentralizes group membership and role management, by...
“A smart identity management solution that adds to your business advantage”
• Allows individual users to work in a controlled and secure environment, whereby user authentication, access control, password administration, and smooth workflow are ensured.
• Even if a user forgets theirs access information or password, Identity Manager helps users to restore access. This...
Access control will never disappoint you. It's just what you need for security.
Access Control is used for the management of privileged identities and helps to improve security of information.
• Facilitates temporary access to all devices, programs, or applications, as well as servers and audits, monitors and controls only privileged users from a management console at a...
Access Control provide managed solution to your business systems
• Access control provides a secured environment through controlled user authentication and reliable password administration.
• It facilitate information scrambling by providing different methods which can be incorporated in business systems to make the information incomprehensible to unauthorized...
Oracle Identitity and Access Manager provide a comprehensive identity management and access control system that simplifies user access and usage monitoring across applications.
Oracle Identity Management - Pros:
•Automates user identity provisioning and deprovisioning and enables organizations to manage the entire life cycle of user identities across all resources in the organization.
•Oracle Delegated Administration Services: Provides trusted proxy-based administration...
Tivoli Access Manager (or IBM Security Access Manager) is a fully featured web authentication, sso and authorization product.
The product supports multiple user information repositories and also integrates with a variety of strong authentication solutions.
Supports reverse proxy as well as...
A very good tool -- something which you can rely on. Worth every dime you invest in it.
Oracle Identity manager (OIM) is an application for identity administration and provisioning -- it's a solution which helps organizations to automate various tasks like adding, updating, disabling and or deleting user accounts from various applications from a single place. By implementing OIM...
Good product for mid to large enterprises that is looking for an integrated IAM stack.
IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, now known as IBM Security Identity Manager, is a very well established and well rounded identity management solution.
TIM has most of the functions and features that you would need in a provisioning solution including:
IBM Tivoli Access manager is an SSO solution for an electronic business that manages (authentication and authorization) access to web services, applications hosted, and operating systems.
Tivoli access manager enables integration with user session management and Web Sphere Data Power in web services and web 2.0 environments.
Authentication and authorization management for online business initiatives and portals implementations are centralized.
Access controls for .NET, Java,...