Dropbox

Dropbox Review

As seen in
Logosasseeninsmall ab3c74d8852a39fa9ed0fb2833dd7db9c0f026cd637b6c09026ced45c4aaf8bd

Valuable Features:

Easy to use - Flexible - Available for almost all platforms Only recommended for End Users (Domestics)

Room for Improvement:

Unsecure - Poor app support

Other Advice:

Dropbox is the easy to use tool by default available for almost all platforms, the only Cons is the unsecure code. Many of my homeusers customers love this service. But they don´t realize about the secuty issues reported in the past.

3 Comments

Picture 356 1369034428
tina5gigaReal UserTOP 10LEADERBOARD

I love dropbox! I have used it for two years now on a daily basis. I like the fact that its cloud-based hence I can access it from any computer and I do not need to worry about changing my own personal computer. I have never had problems with its security downside. Great open source program.

Like(0)19 May 13
Picture 2193 1368965445
BharatReal User

Really a great tool to share the documents, photos etc. within the members. I like the functionality of real time syncronization and alerts when the documents are added, deleted or modified.

Like(0)25 May 13
Picture 1467 1364040686b
Alin RaduReal UserTOP 10LEADERBOARD

I have a question for you, if you can help me. After dropping off some files in Dropbox, can I see a list of the files that I’ve dropped off? Thank you.

Like(0)13 October 14