Adaptive Security Appliance overview:
Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) is Cisco’s end-to-end software solution and core operating system that powers the Cisco ASA product series. This software solution provides enterprise-level firewall capabilities for all types of ASA products, including blades, standalone appliances and virtual devices. Adaptive Security Appliance provides protection to organizations of all sizes, and allows end-users to access information securely anywhere, at any time, and through any device.
Adaptive Security Appliance is also fully compatible with other key security technologies, and so provides organizations with an all-encompassing security solution.
Major Adaptive Security Appliance Customers:
There are more than one million Adaptive Security Appliances deployed globally. Top customers include First American Financial Corp., Genzyme, Frankfurt Airport, Hansgrohe SE, and City of Tomorrow.
Adaptive Security Appliance Pricing & Products:
Adaptive Security Appliance pricing is not available online. You can contact the Cisco sales team or a local reseller to request your Adaptive Security Appliance pricing quote, based on your specific requirements.
Some of the features of Adaptive Security Appliance include:
- ASA uses clustering to help companies increase their capacity and maximize their performance.
- Users receive integrated VPN, IPS and Unified Communications capabilities.
- Facilitation of dynamic routing as well as site-to-site VPN on a per-context basis.
- Cisco TrustSec security group tags and Identity-Based Firewall provides context awareness for organizations.
- Supports next-generation encryption standards, such as the Suite B set of cryptographic algorithms.
- Integration with Cisco Cloud Web Security means that the solution fully protects organizations from any web-based threats.
- Adaptive Security Appliance provides a high level of availability for all applications with high resiliency.
Want Advice From Your Peers?
IT Central Station is the place to be if you’relooking for resources and real user feedback on Adaptive Security Appliance and other similar solutions such as UTM, pfSense, and VSX. Read reviews of Adaptive Security Appliance that cover additional information of ASA pricing and product details. IT Central Station users and experts are available for direct contact, and you can message them privately with any further questions you may have about leading firewall solutions.
IT Central Station is the leading product review site for enterprise technology. Our community of peers has contributed 2,000+ reviews and share their tips and advice for choosing vendors. In a market full of vendor hype, you can use IT Central Station to connect with peers, promote your expertise, and get the information you need.
By Hadas Bergman