Log & Event Manager Overview:
When TriGeo was acquired by SolarWinds, TriGeo SIM became known as SolarWinds Log & Event Manager. This product is a leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product and log management solution, which provides log collection, analysis, and real-time correlation.
Major Log & Event Manager Customers:
Log & Event Manager (LEM) has a large customer base spanning a huge variety of industries. Some of the top customers include NetSuite, EasyStreet, Legacy Texas Bank, and Energy Federal Credit Union, to name a few.
Log & Event Manager Pricing & Products:
There is a 30-day Log & Event Manager software trial that gives full functionality of the product. Log & Event Manager pricing is node-based and tiered, starting at $4,495 for up to 30 nodes. Log & Event Manager pricing goes up to 2500 nodes, which costs $99,995. Pricing is available online.
You can also get an online quote for the Log Management for Windows Workstations license, which extends log management functionality to individual Windows workstations. This LEM Workstation Edition provides all the features of the full product but at a lower cost.
These are some of the benefits that your business will experience if you choose Log & Event Manager as your company’s SIEM solution:
- Cost-effective, all-in-one SIEM that is easy to deploy and requires minimal IT resources.
- Flexible deployment methods.
- Efficiently and securely store and archive logs through high compression and encryption.
- Streamlined audits and compliance reporting using automated log management and templates.
- Automated 24x7 monitoring and analysis in real-time.
- Intelligent, simple and quick root-cause analysis using cutting-edge IT search capabilities.
- Extensive response actions that are pre-configured to effectively cease internal misuse and external threats.
- USB Defender Technology for protection from internal data loss.
Want Advice From Your Peers?
Connect with peers at IT Central Station and get the full scoop on Log & Event Manager pricing and product features. Real users and experts are available to answer all your SIEM and Log Management product questions through the private messaging tool. Read reviews of Log & Event Manager and comparable solutions, such as FileAudit, LogLogic, and ArcSight.
IT Central Station is the leading product review site for enterprise technology. Our community of peers has contributed 2,000+ reviews and share their tips and advice for choosing vendors. In a market full of vendor hype, you can use IT Central Station to connect with peers, promote your expertise, and get the information you need.
By Hadas Bergman