Over 279,296 professionals have used IT Central Station research.
Compare the best IT Financial Management vendors based on product reviews, ratings, and comparisons.
All reviews and ratings are from real users, validated by our triple authentication process.
The total ranking of a product, represented by the bar length, is based on a weighted aggregate score.
The score is calculated as follows: The product with the highest count in each area gets the highest available score.
(20 points for Reviews; 16 points for Views, Comparisons, and Followers.)
Every other product gets assigned points based on its total in proportion to the #1 product in
that area. For example, if a product has 80% of the number of reviews compared to the product
with the most reviews then the product's score for reviews would be 20% (weighting factor) *
80% = 16. For Average Rating, the maximum score is 32 points awarded linearly based on our
rating scale of 1-10. If a product has fewer than ten reviews, the point contribution
for Average Rating is reduced (one-third reduction in points for products with 5-9 reviews;
two-thirds reduction for products with fewer than five reviews). Reviews that are more than 24 months old,
as well as those written by resellers, are completely excluded from the ranking algorithm.
* Tight integration with systems like SAP, Oracle Financials and Siebel * Demand management: It helps in planning methodology used to forecast or predict, plan for and manage the demand for products and services. * Finance planning &... more»
I belong to an organization that provides implementation services to our customers, so it is our customers who benefit and see improvements in their functions. I believe that the BMC ITBM solution provides valuable information to CIOs and... more»
Better integration with other corporate finance systems would be an advantage. I personally feel there is room for improvement in this regard. Other than that, I would like to see the out-of-the-box reporting support graphical representations... more»
• More than 21 years of IT experience.
• Proven ability to lead effective teams.
• Extensive customer service background
• Excellent communication, leadership, training & presentation skills
• Adept at planning and forecasting.
• Hard working, able to multi-task effectively.
• Good in... more>>