Over 283,782 professionals have used IT Central Station research.
Compare the best Knowledge Management Software vendors based on product reviews, ratings, and comparisons.
All reviews and ratings are from real users, validated by our triple authentication process.
The total ranking of a product, represented by the bar length, is based on a weighted aggregate score.
The score is calculated as follows: The product with the highest count in each area gets the highest available score.
(20 points for Reviews; 16 points for Views, Comparisons, and Followers.)
Every other product gets assigned points based on its total in proportion to the #1 product in
that area. For example, if a product has 80% of the number of reviews compared to the product
with the most reviews then the product's score for reviews would be 20% (weighting factor) *
80% = 16. For Average Rating, the maximum score is 32 points awarded linearly based on our
rating scale of 1-10. If a product has fewer than ten reviews, the point contribution
for Average Rating is reduced (one-third reduction in points for products with 5-9 reviews;
two-thirds reduction for products with fewer than five reviews). Reviews that are more than 24 months old,
as well as those written by resellers, are completely excluded from the ranking algorithm.
Consultant en organisation & chargé de mission à l'international
• Recommandations auprès de la direction Générale de la SNCF sur la mise en place de plans d’actions régionaux
• Consultations et formations dans les pays membres du Conseil de l’Europe sur l’élargissement des Programmes Européens Jeunesse
• Analyse des besoins en situation de post-crises... more>>
- QA professional with 7 years of experience in the IT industry with 4 years in manual and 3 years in automation testing roles
- Currently acting as the QA lead delivering successful releases for a client who is the investment banking division of a Switzerland headquartered banking giant
- Been... more>>
Over the last five years I've supported the adoption of agile principles at portfolio/program and projects level and the redesign and optimization of applications services, architecture, integration and sourcing of a highly dynamic set of initiatives within the IT solutions for energy companies... more>>