Master Data Management (MDM) Software users
have shared their experience with us

Updated SEPTEMBER 2021

Simplify your research with trusted advice from people like you. Would you like to learn about products from people using them now?

Download our FREE Master Data Management (MDM) Software report based on 30+ real user experiences with these popular products:

...and 33 more!

Where should we email your report?






Microsoft MDS review

GaryM
GaryM
Data Architect at World Vision
MDS 2016 - Primitive but the price is right
* Product Roadmap - it is unknown how Microsoft will support this tool long term as it now gets very few if any updates when new versions of SqlServer come out. There is no known plan for Azure PaaS version. * It "can" have a bug where a model becomes corrupted. It still operates but will no longer hard delete (purge function stops working)...
SAP Master Data Governance review

Puneet
Puneet
Senior Manager at Capgemini
Security mobile app provided , ample features, saves money, and customer service...
Our organization was able to gain more trusted data. For example, if there is a historical record of, five materials but on data profiling, we found that 20% of it cannot be used. With analytics, they can rely on the record of the remaining 80% of the data and it can be used as needed. The crude operation, creating, reading, updating, and...

Since 2012, we've had 536,114 professionals use our research.

As seen in