3CX Review

We can have on the fly video conferences and full presence on mobile devices.

Valuable Features:

Integrated Web Meeting and Video Conferencing with mobile app is a big sales feature. The ability to remotely connect users on their smartphone 3CX app to the corporate phone system , and also have full presence and video is compelling.

Improvements to My Organization:

On the fly video conferences and full presence on mobile devices

Room for Improvement:

It would be great if the web meeting functionality could be extended to enable users to call standards-based video conferencing systems. The ability for a user to dial a room based video conferencing system (I.e. Polycom, Cisco, Avaya Scopia,etc.) from the 3CX webmeeting application would be a useful improvement.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with the deployment.

Stability Issues:

The stability had improved with v14 when compared to earlier versions.

Scalability Issues:

It scales to our need.

Other Advice:

Although 3CX is a very flexible and generally easy to deploy solution, the biggest advice would be to ensure you have a solid IT network in place prior to implementation. Having the proper switches, gateways, phone sets, bandwidth and cabling infrastructure in place is important to ensuring the successful implementation of 3CX.

More 3CX reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about 3CX, Zoom Video Communications, Microsoft and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.