3CX Review

It has flexible call reporting and gives us cost savings by removing telephony hardware support requirements and cost.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

By moving to 3CX we have been able to better measure the performance of our call centre during peak call periods to accurately determine staffing numbers. The removal of our hardware based PABX has greatly reduced expense in terms of direct hardware replacement, time required to apply firmware updates, and downtime when hardware fails.

What needs improvement?

iPhone users found it difficult to use the mobile application when working offsite. Aside from that, it was a breeze.

we have used 3CX for approximately four years

Other than the iPhone issue, we've had no issues with deployment.

No, as we have deployed 3CX on a virtual machine. We can assign/remove resource as required.

Great - the national distributor is really good at showing us love, and works with us to resolve problems that we encounter.

Superb. There haven't been any issues they've left unresolved.

We wanted greater visibility of our callcentre in terms of peak periods - calls dropped, call wait times etc. We required a call queue in which agents could log in and out of as needed. We wanted to deploy standardised SIP equipment and reduce our dependency on proprietary hardware.

We performed the full rollout of approximately 40 handsets on a single evening, replacing older handsets one by one. Each had been preconfigured so they populated immediately with the required settings. Users had received training prior to deployment day, so initial support was very simple.

In-house team

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We loved 3CX so much we decided to resell it.
More 3CX reviews from users