3CX Review

It provides all the features of a traditional phone system, as well as VoIP.

Valuable Features:

It is very easy to install and manage. It provides all the features of a traditional phone system, as well as VoIP. This can help to significantly cut telephone costs. The system is very stable and does not require significant resources to run. It also has an easy to use web interface for configuration and management.

Improvements to My Organization:

The system provides soft phones for all desktop and mobile platforms and has allowed my organization to work from anywhere and still be able to make and receive calls.  It has also significantly reduced our monthly telephone service costs.

Room for Improvement:

They need to expand and update the reporting capabilities which I believe they are working on for future releases.

Deployment Issues:

Deployment is very easy since it is a Windows application.

Stability Issues:

The product has been rock solid.  We have not encountered any issues with stability or downtime.

Scalability Issues:

We have been involved in the implementation of 3CX of various sizes, from four to 32 users, and never had issues. It is nice that the configuration process is the same no matter what the implementation size is.

Other Advice:

We have been very happy with the 3CX solution and are excited to see what future functionality is added to the product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: 3CX partner
1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Michael WarmbierReal UserTOP 20LEADERBOARD

We continue to see 3CX pour in resources by way of Research, Development and Support to continue adding feature, functionality and security for the product. New versions arrive on a regular basis and always impress.

As an end-user of the system, I wouldn't consider anything else, it just works, it makes sense, it is feature rich and it friendly to use and administrate (and features are NOT sold by the "A La Carte" method, choose your version, you get 100% of that feature set! As a reseller, our partnership with 3CX has proven to be a huge success both internally as well as for our clients (who are most important).

I have to admit, early on, almost 10 years ago, when we first began working with the product and 3CX as a partner, we were skeptical. We have been pleasantly surprised and continue to have success at many levels.

Definitely worth considering!