3CX Review

It provided us with the option to offer Hosted PBX functionality.

What is most valuable?

It is a breeze to setup and administer. Being hardware agnostic gave us the flexibility our customers needed. It also provided us with the option to offer Hosted PBX functionality.

What needs improvement?

I have a few things on my wish list however you have to keep in mind they are all advanced features.

The biggest one is the Hosted version. The current solution requires different ports for each instance and is not allowing for SIP trunk sharing between them. This is an area of the PBX that is very important to us who use it to provide hosted VoIP.

Another area of improvement could be the Call Center functionality. It is getting better after each version. Just got a new Wallboard.

7 years

We've had no issues with the deployment.

The system is rock solid.

We have some fairly large implementations with multiple offices and multiple 3CX servers in bridge mode, and overhead paging systems etc. and we've had no issues.

Novusys is an MSP. A few years ago we were researching phone systems because we were not satisfied with the ones we used. We found 3CX and immediately liked it.

The setup is straightforward.

We have implemented 3CX at many of our customers. And we continue doing so. We would not recommend or implement a product we could not stand behind.

What other advice do I have?

One thing I would advise is to use the supported phones. Other phones could be made to work with the phones system, and they work just fine, but you will lose the provisioning and customization functionality.

3CX constantly adds new features based on their customers feedback. It is one of the most versatile PBX systems we have worked with.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Novusys is a 3CX Partner
1 visitor found this review helpful