3CX Review

Resulted in customer satisfaction for company product on IVR and web conference

What is most valuable?

Pro and Enterprise editions: Discovery mainly occurs when there is a loss in the Internet network in the environment or when there is no connectivity within the deskphone and the call server. This results in discovery when there is an ongoing call between an agent and a customer.

Possible solution: The phones have to be restarted from scratch and all the possible IP addresses on the network erased and let it pick a fresh address from the call server; or you wait for a specific number of minutes for the phone to pick an address itself.

How has it helped my organization?

It has resulted in customer satisfaction for the company product on IVR/web conference/application integration/mobility, etc.

What needs improvement?

For firewall: Its advice is to disable the firewall to allow voice to pass through the network, but there are instants when you don't disable the firewall for security reasons that NAC port comes in.

More than eight years.

A nine out of 10.

Partial, it all depends on your experience. But to me, straightforward.

Pricing and licenses in 3CX are okay compared to other solutions, which can destroy you with additional add-ons after buying the product.

Asterisk, Avaya, and Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

It is the best solution that meets customer needs after Avaya. Compare the pricing and that it's also cost effective.