What is our primary use case?
3CX is a great solution for most call centers. I replace larger, older, more expensive PBX systems.
How has it helped my organization?
- Lower cost SIP Trunks
- Easy installation
- Good usage reports
- Good remote management console
- User self management of their own extension or business management group.
What is most valuable?
- Advanced call center functions
- Good interface to Outlook and multiple CRM systems
- Easy management console access through web browsers
- SIP compliant to multiple SIP phone vendors, though it is not locked into a proprietary vendor.
- Runs on Windows or Linux servers, with no proprietary PBX hardware.
What needs improvement?
It needs the option for the CS rep to stop recording when a credit card number is recited by the customer.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
What was our ROI?
Switching from POTS or PRI to SIP Trunk save the customer real costs. ROI is seen in less than a year.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
3CX is my best PBX offering because it is a third of the cost and provides a full set of professional features, especially for call centers.
What other advice do I have?
I install phone systems as an independent consultant.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a 3CX Partner.
Aug 14 2018