Acronis Backup Cloud Review

Provides diverse solutions including multiple replications of backup data

Video Review:

What is our primary use case?

As a managed IT services provider, we have a wide array of clients with very diverse backup needs. These clients range from small mom and pop shops to individual users to retailers to Fortune 500 companies. Each of these clients has a vastly different approach when it comes to backups.

What is most valuable?

We chose Acronis as our backup solution because of the diversity in the types of backups it can provide.

One of my favorite features of the Acronis backup product is the ability to replicate the backups. Backup data can be replicated to a second, third, or even fourth data source.

What needs improvement?

One of the areas where the product could be improved is its online cloud backup. I do appreciate the way the product is easy to navigate, however, sometimes I have difficulty managing the security permissions on my backups.

More than five years.

While using Acronis I have not encountered any issues with stability.

Acronis backup scales very well, and I use it in many different cases from single users to Fortune 500 companies.

The level of technical support is very good. I would give them a nine out of 10.

Part of the reason we selected Acronis as our backup solution is their amazing support and installation. It is easy to deploy products anywhere in the world, across our wide variety of clients, and the support is right there for us if we need help with anything.

I have used other solutions, such as Norton Backup and Arcserve. Acronis is by far the most cost-effective.

The setup could not be easier. It installs without fail in 100 percent of my setups.

I advise my clients to seriously look at the cloud offering because the hardware to have a good onsite backup is still pricey.

I did not look at any other products.

What other advice do I have?

I would suggest to anyone using this product to take advantage of the support and the advanced features such as replication of their backup set.