Acronis Backup Review
A very good backup & recovery solution with a whole bunch of features

Valuable Features:

Very easy to restore backups down to the item level depending on what you are backing up. We have used Acronis Backup and Recovery for around 4 years backing up our Datacentre servers and individual application servers such as Exchange, Sharepoint and SQL. Acronis Backup and Recovery has a simple interface that allows administrators to quickly achieve basic backup tasks and restoration. Administration only becomes difficult when configuring complex backup tasks.

Room for Improvement:

Sometimes backups become corrupted and can not be access via the Recovery Console, You can send the backups too Acronis support (Could take months depending on the size of the backup) and they will try to recover the data, however rarely do. Installation is resource hungry. Sometimes configuration can become too confusing.Before deploying Acronis we did test multiple backup solutions and did quickly realised that - we will be using Acronis as it provides all the features that we needed.

Other Advice:

I do recommend using Acronis Backup and Recovery for a small business.
1 visitor found this review helpful

1 Comment

it_user4401VendorPOPULAR

Can you tell me, please, how backups become corrupted? This is not pleasant for any user, to try to recover data from backups.

13 October 14