Acronis Backup Review

We got to back up all the information in real time.

What is most valuable?

I think just the part that is, we can configure the system. It's backing it up, every computer, as we went. The parameters, and automatically, the program does it.

How has it helped my organization?

No, just the main point is we got to back up all the information in real time. That's the point.

What needs improvement?

Well, maybe in the installation part, got to do it just a little bit ... Maybe in the

installation part, if you can avoid a few things. Maybe the skip...The computer can back it up, each computer, without the username and password of the computer.
You are taking part of Microsoft Windows in order to do that thing, but if Acronis is managed through a license, can be installed without the Windows part. The security Windows part.

Do you know what I mean?

Each license has a number -- a really big number -- so Acronis can work without the Windows security. That's a very good point.

So it's gonna be faster and you will avoid a lot of problems of installation, because a lot of people don't have the technical knowledge to do it. So it's hard sometimes for the persons to do it. If you avoid that part, it's gonna be faster.

Since January 2017.

I think it's really scalable for a program.

Yes, yes. Since the beginning, I was telling you I've had problems with a few usernames and passwords for Windows here because some computers have Windows 10 Home Edition, and others ones have Windows Professional Edition.

Each computer works differently with the program, because some ones are in Windows Home and some ones in Windows Pro, so the installation works differently. That's why I had to call technical support in the beginning.

Yeah. Let me tell you this. I've been working at my company for a short time, and before I worked for them, they were using Carbonite.

Carbonite doesn't back up the full information. It's a real expensive solution, and then when you try to get your information through their servers, it has a cost.

Instead, you are paying a contract by year.

How to manage the program is real easy and really fast. I don't have a

problem.

But, I told you, if the person doesn't have knowledge about networking, like what is IPRs, and what is the domain name, and very technical issues or information, that person will have a problem.

If you are the owner of the information, and even when you need it faster, you have to pay for the information, come on. It's ridiculous what they are asking for.

A few solutions, even a freeware solution, I think

The most reliable solution that I found, it was Acronis because of the program, which is why I would choose Acronis.

What other advice do I have?

I'd check what the program doing, and I check Acronis do it, and the same point.

Nobody referred me to or gave me information about Acronis. I found it on the internet, and I start to read what the Acronis is capable of doing.

The way I chose Acronis is easy, because I saw a few demos that showed me how the program works.

So, with that showing, or that demo, that's why we chose Acronis.

It's really important that people have, for example, those videos or that information visually, because --

If you do not explain visually what the program doing, meaning if
people are not familiarized with software, and they won't comprehend what the program is doing.