Acronis Backup Review

Backup and restore are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

It hasn't helped us or done anything to change what we do here. We use it to back up our own computers, just in case they break, so we can recover them quickly.

What is most valuable?

Backup and restore are the most valuable features.

Try it Out! Get FREE 30-Day Trial of Acronis Backup. Includes Advanced Functionality.

What needs improvement?

Right now I'm using Acronis 2016, and it's a lot harder to do restore. If you're using one computer, sometimes you want to just back up an external hard drive. It is harder to use than the previous ones I've used.

I would like to get some RAID compatibility and maybe UEFI. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. If you could get those things working perfect, that'd be great.

So far, we have not had any stability issues.

We only use one program per computer. We don't usually scale up and we're fine with that.

Technical support was mixed. We were partnered with Acronis and when I would call, it was pretty good. Sometimes it seemed like they could have been better. I would rate them close to a 10/10, but they are not there yet.

We've used Norton. I forgot name of the exact product, but it was one of their solutions. We also used something else. We tried Acronis and it was easy to use and it worked. That's why we switched. Since then, it's been Acronis.

The setup was straightforward.

We did not evaluate other options. We were using older solutions and we had problems with them. So we tried Acronis and it worked.

What other advice do I have?

I'd say test it out. It's so easy to use.