Acronis Backup Review

It's never failed for me and it's always been there for me. As far as I'm concerned, it's rock solid.

How has it helped my organization?

It just got me out of a jam. Now, with these ransomware attacks that have been steadily coming across the internet, all my backups are inside of a local backup network attached storage device that requires credentials to gain access to it. They're not encrypted and I'm able to restore my customers back to the next day of production so they can continue moving on.

What is most valuable?

Just the backup and the recovery because it's simple and I've never had issues with it. It's never failed for me and it's always been there for me.

Try it Out! Get FREE 30-Day Trial of Acronis Backup. Includes Advanced Functionality.

What needs improvement?

I have no recommendations for improvement whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, it's rock solid and I'm very pleased with it and I will continue to sell it and support it.

I have had an issue at times with support, because they weren't able to get to me and I've had to call back after an hour or so, but other than that, I can't be more pleased with the product.

I've never had it crash or lag. I roughly have 40 or 50 different clients that utilize the Acronis products and I've never had any issues with them.

I think it's very scalable. I run it in enterprises and I run it in SMB clients.

On a scale of one to 10, I'd give them an eight. They haven't had enough techs to answer my call immediately, so I've had to call back after an hour or so.

We used Symantec Backup Exec which was okay at the time because it was all that we had. Once I discovered Acronis, I pretty much abandoned Backup Exec and now all my backups are with Acronis.

Setup is very simple.

What other advice do I have?

I would give them the green light, and say, “Go with it, it's a rock solid product."