Acronis Backup Review

Backups are easy to restore and I can back them up in multiple locations.

What is most valuable?

The backups are real easy. They are real easy to restore and I can back them up in multiple locations.

How has it helped my organization?

We always had a certain amount of difficulty doing backups and getting them to work correctly. For instance, tape backups are always horrible. The software has made a great improvement in this area.

What needs improvement?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any areas for improvement. It's been great.

I have been using Acronis for about a year.

I haven’t had any stability issues.

It definitely can scale because our files grow daily.

I think we only called technical support during the installation. That worked out well. I would give them a rating 10/10.

We used Windows backup and we tried a few others, but I don't remember the names. We tried a bunch of free stuff and it was time to get the real deal. This solution had the best ratings.

The setup was straightforward as was restoring the files. I've been able to just go right on and restore the files that I need.

I got recommendations from people who do the same thing as I do. They all recommended Acronis as the best product, so I just went with it.

What other advice do I have?

It is very reliable and easy to use.