Acronis Backup Review

Enables backup of entire computer including operating system, registry, fully or incrementally

What is most valuable?

The fact that I can backup my entire computer including the operating system, registry, etc., and my data drive. I can optionally restore either one or more entire drives or specific files or folders. The backup can be done automatically each night, and can be either a full or an incremental backup. I do the full backup each Sunday and incremental backups all other nights.

How has it helped my organization?

I never need to worry that the installation and removal of a problematic application has negatively affected my operation.

What needs improvement?

The initial installation of the product was difficult. However subsequent releases and updates have been easily applied. I assume that the initial installation has been improved since 2011.

Since 2011.

Outstanding. Their telephone support is wonderful, including their ability to take control of my computer and directly fix any problem I’m having, which is a rare occurrence. Their people are easy to communicate with, and their user guide is also outstanding.

I don’t remember the name of the previous product I used, but it was discontinued by the vendor. It also was not as complete as the Acronis product.

As noted above, the initial installation of the product was difficult. However subsequent releases and updates have been easily applied. I assume that the initial installation has been improved since 2011.

Take their full support package, which includes their ability to take control of and repair any problem with the product on your computer. It is a very inexpensive upgrade.

Yes, but it was so long ago that I don’t remember the names of the alternative products.

What other advice do I have?

Do it!

1 Comment
Albert SimonReal UserTOP 20

Concur. Also very conscientious support.

26 November 17