Acronis Backup Review

Configuration of automatic backups and the full image of the hard drive make it reliable

How has it helped my organization?

More reliability of backups and security.

What is most valuable?

The configuration of automatic backups and the full image of the hard drive, so in case something happens I can recover the full hard drive.

Click Here For a Free 30-Day Fully Functional Trial of Acronis Backup v12.5

What needs improvement?

Installation could be easier.

The stability is a really good characteristic. Even if the PC is off, the software tries to apply the backup.

No, the application has very good support. The only difficulty is in the security of each computer login. In general, the application is excellent.

The knowledge is excellent from the support people. The only difficulty is regarding the support hours, because they are a long way from us in terms of time zones.

Not myself. But at this company they had Carbonite, a really bad application. We switched because of this application's features that permit us to do many things.

It was difficult because of the security logins that are different for each computer.

This application, which we bought through PC MALL, was expensive. A month later I discovered the price was totally different. I already told fiends the application works very well, but they should buy it at a different price than we paid.

Click Here For a Free 30-Day Fully Functional Trial of Acronis Backup v12.5

Barracuda Backup and EaseUS Todo Backup.

What other advice do I have?

Proceed with it, it's a good application; just check the price.

Also, I can explain to my friends the “issues” I have had during the installation so it can be implemented faster and more easily.