Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Review

Full Image Backup and remote access for document sharing, but pricing could be reduced

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is mainly to backup our servers.

The deployment model is a private cloud.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the full image backup, and the file or document sharing, allowing documents to be easily accessed from anywhere. The data is configured directly.

What needs improvement?

If they could make improvements with the virtual environment then it would be better. I made some inquiries with other vendors, regarding Veeam mostly, and in regards to the virtual environment, they all suggested that Veeam was better than Acronis.

An additional feature could be regarding the virtual environment of the auto backup, the virtual machine. Something to make it easier.

I have been using this solution for one year.

This solution is stable.

We have to see in the future for the scalability as we haven't been using this solution for very long. It's only been used for one year.

Technical support is good.

Previously we were using another solution and switched to Acronis.

Acronis helped with the initial setup.

The pricing is on the high side and the subscription is renewed every year.

What other advice do I have?

With all backup solutions, not only Acronis, I would say that backup is essential and it saves you. It's a saving solution.

I would recommend this solution.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.