Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Review

Helpful event backup logs, unique features, but needs more report customization

What is most valuable?

I have found many of the backup options valuable such as logging the event backup and the ability to run an analysis of the backup before you start for problems.

What needs improvement?

In the solution, you have the customization option for reports but it is limited and should allow more customizations in terms of how long or when you can do the reports.

I have been using the solution for approximately three years.

I have found that the solution is not as stable as it could be. When there are some errors it is difficult to know what took place to resolve them.

The solution is scalable.

The technical support is very good for this solution.

I have used Veeam solutions in the past and this solution has some unique features setting it apart.

The initial setup was very straightforward. I think you have to create a well-thought-out plan moving forward. You can run some tests that will show you your protection score. You will be able to see how much your machine is vulnerable to the outside environment.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud a seven out of ten.

Latest version
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veeam Software, N-able and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: May 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.