Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Review

A backup and cyber protection solution that is easy to deploy and use.

What is our primary use case?

We are using this product to store data and as our software backup. Acronis Cyber Protect is used whenever you want to back up your data and for disaster recovery.

What is most valuable?

One of the best benefits of using Acronis is that it also provides data security along with the backup of data. It checks everything, and that's the main benefit of using Acronis. If you see all the other software in the marketplace, they are just backup solutions. But this product also offers security. With a single product, you get two benefits. It's also easy to deploy and easy to use, and they also provide continuous training.

What needs improvement?

I don't see any room for improvement in the solution itself, but their marketing could be better. Dealers and customers aren't aware of this product or the company, so maybe they should concentrate more on marketing. Technically there is no other criticism from my side.

We have been using Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud for the last eight months.

They have local support, which is good.

We have used other on-premise solutions for backup, but for the cloud, we selected Acronis because of security.

If you see the solution, using the renewals and everything, one can easily deploy it, depending on the requirement. For a backup related to the app, if you need a little bit of help from an expert, Acronis can help. But for us, it's easy to manage. Once deployed, you will never need to consider anything.

We implemented this solution ourselves. It took us about an hour to deploy this solution.

We pay for whatever we use, and they bill us accordingly.

What other advice do I have?

Whoever wants to backup their data should also lookout for a solution that provides data security. This is very important nowadays with issues like ransomware, privacy, and security. Also, the backup should be easily accessible whenever we need it. They should select a product that does it all, and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud provides all these benefits in a single solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud a nine.

More Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veeam Software, N-able and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.