Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Review

Saves money and time, easy to use for restoring data, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the backup of user machines. We have a lot of machines, and I use it daily to monitor, check, and do upgrades and make sure that everything is working properly.

How has it helped my organization?

It saves money and time. I have some machines with a very complex setup. It takes, for example, one week to set up a machine. In case the machine fails, instead of installing it again in one week, I can restore it in one hour. So, it saves time, and we don't have to bring people again to set up the machine.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use. I don't need any help to figure out how to do it. It is also very easy to install and upgrade.

It is very simple and easy to use for restoring. It supports universal restoration. I can restore a full machine to another hardware with this, which is a very good feature.

What needs improvement?

It will be good if Acronis can provide more documentation and videos describing how to do different things. Their documentation is good, but it is without examples. They don't have lots of videos. They should put more videos on YouTube to show how to set up certain things, how to restore, and how to back up. They should provide step-by-step documentation and videos for specific scenarios.

I would like them to improve the command line feature. The command line is not working smoothly, and there is some problem with it. If the command line is improved, it will take the product to the next level.

It would be great if it can back up data from storage so that people are able to back up old data. Such a feature will make it an enterprise solution for a full backup.

I have been using this solution for more than six years.

It is very stable. If I need to restore something, it perfectly completes the mission.

Their support is very good and professional. I opened a case through our management site, and they called me. They followed up through emails to ensure that everything is okay.

I didn't use any other solution.

It is easy to deploy. I don't even need to use the documentation to do it. It does not take a lot of time. A new server takes half a day.

Its deployment is very easy with Active Directory or via the management console. You can control and monitor where it fails. It is very easy to use and understand. I just play with the interface, and it is very easy to do things.

I am not the one who is paying for it, but based on what I know, it is not very expensive. It has a good price.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to go to the site and download it for free for 13 days and play with it. It is a very good solution that makes your life easier. The people behind this product are very smart, and they are thinking about the end-user.

I would rate Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud a nine out of ten.

More Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veeam Software, N-able and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.