Adaptive Insights Review

We are now an organization that looks forwards instead of backwards at financials

What is most valuable?

We utilize planning on a daily basis, therefore we find it to be the most valuable product for our organization. We also use the integration feature to import actuals from our accounting system.

How has it helped my organization?

We have gone from an organization that looked backwards at financials and had a one-time annual budget to an organization that looks forward, has rolling forecasts, long-term planning, metrics, and push button reporting.

What needs improvement?

We tried Discovery and OfficeConnect at one point and found them too cumbersome, at the time. There have been improvements to both and we may try them again.

Four years.

We had some initial implementation issues and did a re-implementation. However, I feel most company's implementations go much more smoothly now.

It is much harder to "break" than Excel for financial reporting purposes. It also has great version control. So, no issues with stability.

Being a non-profit and education-based organization, we had to modify our instances quite a bit to fit what we needed. It took a lot of time and effort, but in the end, was so worth it.

Customer service is great. Adaptive does a great job communicating with their customers and helping, when needed.

Most cases from technical support have been resolved quickly.

Just Excel for financial reporting. We switched because it is clunky, breakable, and our versioning was problematic.

Ours was pretty complex, because our organization has a non-traditional accounting structure.

We initially implemented through Adaptive, then used a vendor team. They were amazing.