Adaptive Insights Review

What is most valuable?

• The integration with our payroll system to complete staff modeling during our budget and forecast processes.
  • The ease of creating reports and modifying sheets.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization is able to use Adaptive to complete a major majority of our monthly management and quarterly Board reports. By refreshing reports and pages automatically, it creates the monthly report package with little to no manual staff work. This process was very manual with our old system. Adaptive gives our users the flexibility to budget at either the Natural Account or line item level.

What needs improvement?

Being able to drill down when using OfficeConnect.

One year.

A nine out of 10.

A nine out of 10.

We left our previous solution, because annual support was expensive and the product had developed many glitches and performance issues.

Initial setup was straigthforward.

We had a vendor implementation and I would rate them an eight.

Two years.

Prior to purchasing licenses, make sure you understand which users will only need planning and which users will need both planning and OfficeConnect.

Yes. Solomon, Hyperion, and Great Plains.