Adobe Captivate Review

What is our primary use case?

Creates short training modules and/or videos which look cooler than a PowerPoint file. Our IT department was looking for some puny short videos for our new company website, but could not afford to have them professionally done,

How has it helped my organization?

It helped us bring in-house what would have otherwise been extremely costly projects. When we are working with limited budget constraints, it is the crafty who get bonuses.

What is most valuable?

Automatic responsive designs allow us to not have to code for any eLearning modules. Also, the naturally cool feel that you can generate from this solution allows us to mock up any website for training purposes.

What needs improvement?

• I would love to see a "For Dummies" option. It gets pretty extensive in its level of intricacies and options offered.
  • I would love a quick widget which walks novices through the process along with descriptive output options.