Aerohive Networks Review

It enabled mobility and district-wide consistent performance.

Valuable Features

It provides cloud-based management and superior resiliency.

Improvements to My Organization

It enabled mobility and district-wide consistent performance.

Use of Solution

We've used it for four years.

The PoE switches we purchased were/are very difficult to configure.

We encountered no issues with stability.

We had no issues with scalability and, in fact, enlarging the environment was extremely simple.

I haven't used it much, but it's great when I have.

Top notch! The technicians manning the help desk are very knowledgeable and proficient. They offer great advice and help with best practices.

We had a completely different way of doing wireless, so this was a "start from scratch" project. I evaluated a number of vendors and visited several peer sites before choosing a solution, though.

As straightforward as you could expect from a complex project. Aerohive was the easiest portion of it too.

Implementation Team

The vendor is a reseller of Aerohive and would get a C or C+ from me. We cut loose very early from needing their support though, and that is to the credit of Aeorhive who gets an A+.

ROI

This is a school district, so N/A.

Other Solutions Considered

We evaluated Aruba, Rocket, Cisco, HP and one or two others.

Other Advice

It has been a total success and well-received by our staff and students. If you need a wireless infrastructure, you cannot go wrong with Aerohive.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Inside Sales Territory Manager - New England at a tech vendor with 501-1,000 employeesVendor

Gary...Thank you for the great review. I love working at Aerohive and it makes me happy to see my customers taking time to share their viewpoint about Aerohive.

Michael