ExtremeCloud IQ Review

What is most valuable?

It's nice to have a single interface to configure, troubleshoot and remediate any issues. It has been a huge time saver, even if the interface is a little "clunky".

How has it helped my organization?

Tracking down issues is fairly easy and we're able to identify and rectify the problem from one place.

What needs improvement?

A redesigned UI with better flow and more intuition would make configuration much easier.

Going on 3 years now.

A little bit of a learning curve at first but with proper training and a better understanding of the system it finally clicks.

No stability issues.

Had some client issues, but nothing with the Aerohive equipment.

Customer service has been great for the most part, haven't had too many interactions with them.

Level 2 support is always top notch.

Nothing enterprise-wide, but we did use some CIsco and Linksys products for a small office roll-out.

Initial setup was a little complex, just needed to think a little differently than with other vendors.

Cisco, Aruba, Meraki (before Cisco purchased).

6.6R1
More ExtremeCloud IQ reviews from users
...who work at a Educational Organization
...who compared it with Junos Space Network Director
Find out what your peers are saying about Extreme, Cisco, IBM and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: December 2020.
455,164 professionals have used our research since 2012.