Agari Review

Good brand protection, helpful documentation, good support, and it improves our security over time

What is our primary use case?

We are still in the early stages of using this solution.

What is most valuable?

What we find the most valuable is Brand protection. It's quite good and it does what it says.

It's easy to use.

It comes with a lot of helpful tips for complicated areas.

The interface has not standardization and comes with assistance.

What needs improvement?

The protocol is quite complicated, which may not be something that could be improved, but it would be better if it was simplified.

It takes a bit of learning. It guides you through it, but sometimes it can be a bit difficult to find exactly the right feature, without having to search through a lot of things, but the documentation provided is quite good.

We have been working with Agari for six months.

We are working with the latest version.

It's a very stable solution and you can scale it as much as you need. It has features that can take over the DKIM and SPF records, which means that you don't have a scaling limit of 10 on SPF entries.

They have a macro approach and it works very well.

It's a scalable product.

Technical support is very good.

We have a customer support manager and he is very good and very helpful.

We are also using Aquilai for anti-phishing.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's very easy to install.

The deployment is ongoing. We are project managing it for the client.

Many clients are working through the implementation cycle with standard protocols.

Everyone has a different implementation. With all of the service providers, some of them implement DMARC differently from others.

It takes a while because you have to locate all of the email senders. Quite often, you find things internally that nobody knew about. We are finding a lot of internal usages that should not have been happening, which is very useful for improving security over time.

Before we choose any product we took a look at all of the competitors, and Agari stood out.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate Agari an eight out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about HelpSystems, Proofpoint, Cisco and others in Email Security. Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.