Agari Review

A stable, enterprise-level solution that provides good brand protection

What is our primary use case?

I am a consultant with a solution provider and Agari is one of the products that we implement for our customers. It is used for DMARC and can be used to protect against email attacks, such as phishing attempts.

How has it helped my organization?

It is really important for large companies to have the brand protection that is provided by Agari.

What is most valuable?

Agari offers very good brand protection and they are the core founder of the DMARC standard.

What needs improvement?

Some customers in the financial sector do not like the cloud solution because they don't want data to be transferred to a US-based cloud. In these cases, customers would like to have an on-premises deployment.

It is not tailored for the SMB market and not really deployable in such an environment.

I have been working with Agari for one year.

This is a mature product and it is stable.

It is really good at scaling up to the largest companies but not so much at the low end. All of our customers for Agari are large companies.

I have not been in contact with technical support.

The initial setup is easy. It is primarily a managed service and there is not a lot that has to be done by the company. Depending on the module being installed, it may take 48 hours or upwards to deploy.

The price of the licensing is based on the volume of email.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about HelpSystems, Proofpoint, Cisco and others in Email Security. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.