Agile Manager [EOL] Review

They are playing a catch-up game right now, they need to catch up real quick.

Valuable Features

Gives us the ability to bring in the dev community as part of the testing community. I can relate to the user stories, the business requirements, whatever we are building within Agile Manager. Connecting it to the HP ADM suite that we have, and plugging it in to get Jenkins or any of these other tool sets. You can pretty much tie in in from your requirements all the way through your entire application lifecycle management. We are able to achieve that using this solution.

Room for Improvement

They are playing a catch-up game right now, they need to catch up real quick. By the time they catch up the competition has moved on. They are chasing a moving target.

There is definitely a maturity curve that Agile Manager needs to go through with. It's still not there, and it definitely needs to grow.

We use a size-based solution so it's scalable for us.

I've not had to contact tech support.

It's pretty straightforward as long as you know how the tool is designed to work and the architecture behind how you need to implement it for your environment.