AgilePoint Review

Makes form implementation easier and has an easy to use interface

What is our primary use case?

Our current primary use for AgilePoint is in creating new, form-based applications.

How has it helped my organization?

AgilePoint has improved our organization by making form implementation easier and to plan for future growth.

What is most valuable?

For now, the most valuable feature for us is the ability to build web forms. The interface is very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

While the platform is good and it has a lot of options, I would like to see more alternative features in future versions such as connectors to IDM. Currently, they have only ADFS and Okta.

It would also be good to have more user information, such as:

• More documentation
  • More training sessions
  • Advanced training sessions.

We have been using this solution for about four months.

In all, we are confident enough with the stability of the product to move ahead with it for future planning and implementation.

While we have not been using the product for a long time and have only implemented smaller projects, we're planning to build a bigger portal for forms that will be used by all the users. So we are confident at this point in the scalability of the solution.

We were getting support through the local vendor we hired, but we weren't satisfied with them. So we get our support now from AgilePoint e-mail. It seems sufficient for our current needs.

AgilePoint is the first true BPM (Business Process Management) system we have used.

We had another platform that was more of an orchestration of components. The solution was very powerful but it was not exactly what we needed for the future.

Because we are a closed environment with many restrictions, it made deployment more difficult. So, while we had some issues at the beginning with the installation and the environment, it was more our needs that got in the way than issues with the product itself. In addition, the vendor we chose to do the installation was not experienced with the product.

The installation was done by a vendor representative in Israel. We experienced professional issues. He made a few mistakes so deployment took a few weeks. Had we selected another vendor who was more knowledgeable, the installation might have taken half a day.

We tested only two environments before deciding on AgilePoint. K2 by SourceCode Technology was the other product. They are really very similar products.

What other advice do I have?

Before deciding to implement any BPM solution, start designing the processes. Knowing what functions you want to manage is important for choosing and implementing the solution.

I would rate it an eight out ten.