Agiloft Contract Management Suite Review

Allows for automatic notification of contract expiry dates, as well as customizable notifications for other contract events, like price changes, or price reviews.

What is most valuable?

Other than organizing all of our contracts in a centralized repository, Agiloft allows for the automatic notification of contract expiry dates, as well as customizable notifications for other contract events, like price changes, or price reviews.

How has it helped my organization?

Although we are still fairly new users of Agiloft, I can see it will make it easy to look up contract T&Cs, as well as properly track our contract approval processes.

What needs improvement?

One area of improvement I would suggest Agiloft to focus on would be how users interact with attachments to records. Currently, a user is forced to download an attachment or document in order to read it. I feel an integrated document viewer (ideally with search capabilities) would be a more productive way to look up information in a contract document.

I have used it for less than one year.

No issues were encountered with deployment.

No stability issues to date.

It's obvious to me that Agiloft can handle much more than contract management. In the system that was built for us, we had a few specific requirements that were not part of Agiloft's initial configuration, and those requirements were implemented seamlessly.

Customer service is excellent.

Technical support is excellent.

We had no previous solution.

Agiloft has a level of complexity appropriate for its function. It does require a certain amount of training to use the system, and even more in-depth training to administer and customize the system.

Most of the implementation was done through the vendor's implementation team. The main implementer that was assigned to our database was excellent to work with.

It is too early to say anything about ROI.

Like any other investment, do research, comparisons, and determine your exact needs. Agiloft has a license fee (per user) and an implementation fee. Discuss your options with the Agiloft rep, because there are many options for purchase.

• Oracle
  • Sage PJC
  • Technisoft Service Master

What other advice do I have?

I am overall very pleased with the product and the Agiloft team. It seems to be the right fit for our business.

2 visitors found this review helpful