Akamai CloudTest Review
It is able to generate load multiple geographies and has dynamic ramp-up to many levels of virtual users.

What is most valuable?

Soasta CloudTest is an integral part of our performance testing strategy and key in generating load across geography.

This is an awesome performance testing tool for web based applications, able to generate load multiple geographies, dynamic ramp-up to any levels of virtual users.

How has it helped my organization?

Before moving to Soasta CloudTest, we had a performance testing tool deployed on-premise environment. Other than high licensing cost, this tool has limitation in simulating real user experience to generate load in different geographies, hence, reliable performance test results.

Soasta CloudTest has added flexility in performance testing plan, achieving at low cost.

What needs improvement?

One of the challenges with Soasta is availability and quick access to their technical support documentation and on-call support. Hence, it was a challenge to acquire knowledge during tool adoption stage. Soasta CloudTest is a cloud hosted tool, hence, initial setup would need whitelisting to access on-premise application under test.

It's a manual process to whitelist respective internal IPs in coordination with web operations team to access Soasta. Availability of any standardized tool from Soasta will make setup process easy.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

Running cost is very low.

2 visitors found this review helpful