Akamai mPulse Review

Efficient, flexible, and requires low maintenance

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to monitor web performance.

How has it helped my organization?

We are a worldwide company and we need to have a solution with good performance which the solution is providing us with. It has helped our company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the solutions overall performance. It is very efficient and accurate for our usage.

Additionally, there are no problems with the maintenance of the solution.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like to see the possibility of sharing the metric from this solution with others. For example, sharing the metrics with Dynatrace which is an AMP solution.

I have applied the solution recently as proof of concept and have used it for approximately two months.

I monitor the solution myself and did not experience any problems. It is a stable solution.

Everyone is using the solution in our company.

The sales team were generally very efficient, flexible, and providing good advice for the introduction and implementation of the solution. They had altogether a positive approach.

I have used Dynatrace in the past.

The installation was very automated and there is not much manual usage needed.

What other advice do I have?

It is a perfect solution I would recommend it.

I rate Akamai mPulse an eight out of ten.

More Akamai mPulse reviews from users
...who compared it with Dynatrace
Find out what your peers are saying about Akamai, Dynatrace, AppDynamics and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: May 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.