Alfabet Enterprise Architecture Management Review

A customizable and flexible solution that has given us insight into optimizing our IT assets

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for enterprise architecture in an on-premises deployment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are its customizability, and flexibility in the configuration.

What needs improvement?

IT governance in this solution needs improvement. We would like to see the visualization of assets, as well as artificial intelligence techniques to assist us in making our decisions.

We have been using this solution for two years.

This is a stable solution.

This solution is scalable, and we plan to increase its usage.

I have contacted technical support and they are excellent.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward. Our deployment took between two and four months. The number of staff required for deployment and maintenance depends on the size of the environment and the security policy that they use. For us, it is between three and five people.

We used an integrator to assist us with deployment.

We evaluated at least one other option before choosing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody researching this solution is the training and knowledge transfer is very important because there are fewer people that really know about Alfabet.

For us, adopting this solution was the right decision. We know a lot more about our assets and what we need to optimize and reuse from our collection of IT assets.