Alfresco logo reasonably small

Alfresco Review
It is easy to install and configure. The Community version is easy to use.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable features of this product are that it is easy to install and configure. The Community version of this product is also easy to use.

Improvements to My Organization:

It has improved the working of our organization in terms of document collaboration, record lifecycle and search functionalities.

Room for Improvement:

There is need to improve features such as the record management and case management in the product.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for seven years.

Stability Issues:

We did not encounter any stability issues; only some minor improvements are needed.

Scalability Issues:

We did not encounter any scalability issues; only some minor improvements are needed.

The technical support provided is good.

Previous Solutions:

Previously, I was not using any other solution. I started with the Alfresco product.

Initial Setup:

The installation is pretty much straightforward and for standard settings the installer is the best solution. However, if you decide to customize the product more, then the documentation explains all the steps very well.

Other Solutions Considered:

I did not evaluate any other options.

Other Advice:

If you are looking for a product which has all the common functionalities such as document and media management, record management, workflows, document indexing and searching, then in that case, Alfresco is the platform that you need.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Alfresco partners and we sell custom solutions for document and record management.

0 Comments

Have A Question About Alfresco?

Our experts can help. 203,620 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.