AlgoSec Review

We like the ability to review and understand your firewall topology, run reports and have the ability for practitioners and auditors to review our security posture.

Valuable Features

The firewall analyzer allows for a quick and consistent method of reviewing your firewalls ruleset for security, compliance, and peace of mind. The ability to review and understand your firewall topology, run reports and have the ability for practitioners and auditors to review our security posture, gives us a sense of calm within this area of security.

Improvements to My Organization

Adding AlgoSec as a process into our network, compliance, security, and audit teams allowed for quick turnaround on any issues that arise regarding security rulesets. We often find these issues before they are pointed out to us, which leads to a quicker turnaround from compliance, but more importantly from a security mindset. This tool is used as part of the M&A process to analyze any new companies looking to incorporate our network. It's become one of the indispensable products we can't live without.

Room for Improvement

I would say cloud is an area for improvement, but AlgoSec in is that market now, too. I do want to see, however, the ability to set up an instance within the cloud instead of having to use physical appliances.

I've had no issues with deployment.

It's been stable for me.

It's able to hit all the devices that I've put it up against and it was able to find rules that put our organization at risk.

The technical support is standard. They do a good job and understand the product.

Other Advice

It's head and shoulders above all the competitors in the field. They're the ones pushing the boundaries of the market.