AlgoSec Review

Greatly improved the time and resources spent on creating and deploying our firewall rules

What is our primary use case?

We use AlgoSec to manage our firewalls and to manage our firewall ACL change workflow. We also use AlgoSec to get better visibility into our traffic flows, to optimize our firewalls rules, and to analyze risks.

How has it helped my organization?

AlgoSec has greatly improved the time and resources spent on creating and deploying our firewall rules. Our network and security teams can now smartly research our ACLs and implement them with confidence.

What is most valuable?

We found the traffic simulation query, active change, policy optimization, FireFlow, and map features to be especially helpful. All the other application features are valuable as well. We have yet to fully unleash its full potential.

What needs improvement?

The tech support and ticketing system could use some improvement and need more of a personal touch.

Less than one year.

2018.1
More AlgoSec reviews from users
...who compared it with FireMon
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.