AlgoSec Review

Detects in a few seconds which flows are right or wrong which saves a lot of troubleshooting time

What is our primary use case?

I mainly use this application to check the flows. I work for a big company in the network team which needs to check the flows every day.

How has it helped my organization?

This application is very nice. We save a lot of time with troubleshooting the flows and we can detect in a few seconds what flows are right or wrong.

What is most valuable?

The AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer is for me the most valuable thing in this application. I don't know how much time we saved with this application, but I now know that without it, we would lose several hours every day solving networks incidents.

We also use the AlgoSec FireFlow to generate and manage the tickets concerning the flows.

What needs improvement?

I think that AlgoSec could improve the application by improving the treatment speed.

If AlgoSec could make few seconds less to analyze research, theses few seconds will be used by my team to be more efficient.

I mean, in the Traffic Simulation Query, it will be wonderful if Algosec could find a way to make the research faster than now. In fact, we are often waiting arround 1,30 min to see the results.

Maybe something can be done to make this reasearch faster?

No, it is my first application for this kind of work.

It was not my work to choose this solution; a project team did it.

More AlgoSec reviews from users
...who compared it with FireMon
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.