I like the ability to manage all network security equipments centrally
What is our primary use case?
- To manage the various network security equipment deployed
- Be able to detect unauthorized changes in those equipment.
How has it helped my organization?
It is still being deployed, but it shall enable reliance on more third parties out of the IT security team without losing the assurance that the configurations are under control.
What is most valuable?
- Ability to manage all the network security equipment centrally
- Ability to delegate to local ITs the network security equipment change requests
- Ability to decrease the necessary workload to enable network connections, troubleshoot
- Ability to detect unauthorized or non-compliant changes in the network security equipment configuration.
What needs improvement?
Ability to manage more diversity of equipment, as well as simplify the management of the various workflows.
For how long have I used the solution?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Feb 28 2019
More AlgoSec reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.