AlgoSec Review

Improves security, manageability, and compliance for our large installation

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is FW analysis and compliance.

We have hundreds of FWs to manage and check. It is normal that similar rules, and perhaps not so good ones, can be set up. AlgoSec helps to make our network security better and improves our internal customer relationships by using FireFlow.

How has it helped my organization?

AlgoSec helps us to manage hundreds of FWs and take care of policy compliance.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the FW report, traffic simulation, and the FireFlow system to help manage requests.

What needs improvement?

We have a complaint about the compliance check, in that sometimes we want to keep rules rather than merge them.

Six months.

This is a stable solution.

I believe that it could be better, and make sure different scenarios are possible.

The customer support is very good. They really show that they want to make the product better, and take care of the customer's needs.

We did not use a previous solution.

The initial setup is straightforward. The complexity sometimes comes from the fact that the company scenario is not so easy.

We implemented the solution internally with support from AlgoSec.

We did evaluate other options, but I am not sure of the reasons for choosing this one because it was a management decision.

More AlgoSec reviews from users
...who compared it with FireMon
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.