AlgoSec Review

Provides full visibility of the network and generates helpful security & audit reports

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution to have full visibility of the network, to simulate traffic queries, and to generate security reports according to the security policies of my company. We also use AlgoSec to perform audits concerning Firewalls and Network compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

AlgoSec AFA and AFF automate lots of things for my organization. The products are really useful for both security and network teams. It had also provided more control over the network. After Firewalls are boarded into AlgoSec, the first results appear quickly.

What is most valuable?

AlgoSec is not completely deployed inside my organization, so for the moment the most valuable features are the network map, which provides the full visibility of the network, and the security reports. The AFF module is really valuable for different teams.

What needs improvement?

The risk matrix implementation is not easy from an Excel file, so it would be nice to have a solution for creating it directly within the web interface. This would be an improvement.

Four months.

This was the first solution I chose.

The price is adapted to the product's utilization for each company.

We also did a PoC with Tufin and FireMon.

What other advice do I have?

The product is a very good tool to manage network traffic and devices.

More AlgoSec reviews from users
...who compared it with FireMon
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.