Alteryx Review

Advance analytics with code-free usage, and a user-friendly interface for non-users

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution mostly for ETL purposes, and we have just started using advanced analytics, demand forecasting, and some supply chain optimization tasks.

What is most valuable?

The design portion of this tool is easy to use without code, which his something that something we can appreciate. We can say it's code-free usage.

What needs improvement?

There are no ready models to use in analytics. There is no content. You have the tools but you don't have the content.

In the next release, I would like to see Auto Machine Learning.

I have been using this solution for three years.

We have just upgraded to the latest version.

This is a stable solution.

This solution is scalable.

We have ten users in our company, who are engineers and business analysts.

Team members have contacted technical support for troubleshooting purposes. The technical support is sufficient.

Previously, we were using Microsoft System Servers. Alteryx has a more user-friendly interface allowing more non-users to use it.

The initial setup was simple. Just connect to a couple of data sources and transform the data. It took about three months to deploy.

We do the maintenance of what has already been developed.

We did not use a vendor, we did the implementation on our own.

There are some implementation services and internal effort costs at the beginning but there is nothing else.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I recommend.

More Alteryx reviews from users