Alteryx Review

A complete solution with very good user experience and a nice user interface

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution primarily to clean up some of our customer CRM data and to integrate it with some of our Salesforce requirements.

What is most valuable?

The UX (user experience) is quite good on this solution. The UI (user interface) is also excellent.

The solution has a very strong community that is involved in the product. It helps make the usage easier and helps us find answers to our questions.

What needs improvement?

For the most part, the solution is very complete, and there isn't much missing.

The designer license lacks a few features that the server has.

There's a big jump in terms of pricing between license tiers. I'm not sure I understand why the price jumps are so high.

I've been using the solution for just over a year at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The stability of the solution is very good. It's reliable. We have not experienced issues like bugs and glitches. It doesn't crash.

Only a small number of people use the solution in our organization. There are about four people on it. They are a mix of engineers, architects, and some data integration specialists.

There is a possibility to scale the solution. For the designer license, it's quite possible. Another server may be required, however.

The technical support has been very good. I'd rate it ten out of ten. We're quite satisfied with the level of service we've been provided. They are helpful.

We did previously use R and Python solutions before we switched to Alteryx. They were okay, but a bit difficult to work with.

Alteryx is easier to set up and implement. It allowed us to also focus on different aspects of the business.

The initial setup is simple. It's very straightforward. I wouldn't describe the implementation as complex.

Deployment takes about an hour if a user is installing the regular application.

The solution does not require maintenance.

In terms of the installation, I had to request the process from IT. However, it was fairly simple. I did the initial implementation of the platform. That said, I did require the help of some of our data scientists. It was all in-house. We didn't require the help of an integrator or consultant.

I don't have any idea how much the solution costs. I don't deal with that aspect of the solution. I do believe the pricing is publicly listed on their website.

What other advice do I have?

We're simply users of the solution. We don't have a professional relationship with Alteryx.

We're currently using the designer license, however, I'm not sure of the exact version I'm currently on right now. I believe it is the latest version.

There's a 14-day free trial for those organizations that would like to try the solution before they commit to anything.

I would recommend the solution, 100%. It basically has everything we need. While we don't have all the features on offer in our particular license, it does have everything we need, and if our needs change, we can always move up to the next tier.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Alteryx reviews from users