Alteryx Review

Great performance and modelling features; very user friendly

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for ML related and deep learning related things like data cleaning and and then later we work on machine learning. I'm a business analyst and we are customers of Alteryx.

What is most valuable?

The modelling features are very good in Alteryx and better than what you'd find in open-source software. Python and R rule the market. Although Alteryx is a paid software, it is equally able to provide better performance without writing a single line of code. That's the USP of the software as such. It's very user friendly.

What needs improvement?

There are a few imputation techniques which they really need to include. Things you'd find in Python. And there are advanced techniques coming in every day there. Alteryx needs to update more quickly. There are also a few things from geospatial or updating perspectives that are still better in open-source software than what you find in Alteryx.

I've been using this solution for three years.

In terms of stability, we haven't had glitches or issues with the software.

I have had contact with technical support in license related things, but it's more community based where you can learn and resolve things if you have hiccups. If there are any issues, the technical support will resolve it for us. We have seven people in the company using this solution.

The initial setup is not complex.

What other advice do I have?

I think Alteryx is a good software to work with. It's user-friendly and more accurate than other products in terms of the predictions and modelling.

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More Alteryx reviews from users