Has predictive models, which are easy to use, and help a lot with fast design and deployment
How has it helped my organization?
- Faster delivery of projects
- Quick preparation of data for analysis
- Direct output to Tableau extract for visualization
- Significant productivity improvement
What is most valuable?
- Data blending
- Predictive models, which are easy to use, and help a lot with fast design and deployment.
What needs improvement?
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
- There is a very good and supported community.
- Reasonable reaction time for the support.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Different ETL tools (SSIS, Talend). We switched for ease of use and a wide range of features.
How was the initial setup?
Easy to install and intuitive to use.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We worked with other ETL tools for a long time, Alteryx was chosen based on ease of use and value add.
What other advice do I have?
Start small and prove the value for specific use cases.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner.
Last updated: Dec 14 2017
More Alteryx reviews from users
...who compared it with KNIME
Learn what your peers think about Alteryx. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.