Has predictive models, which are easy to use, and help a lot with fast design and deployment
How has it helped my organization?
- Faster delivery of projects
- Quick preparation of data for analysis
- Direct output to Tableau extract for visualization
- Significant productivity improvement
What is most valuable?
- Data blending
- Predictive models, which are easy to use, and help a lot with fast design and deployment.
What needs improvement?
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
- There is a very good and supported community.
- Reasonable reaction time for the support.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Different ETL tools (SSIS, Talend). We switched for ease of use and a wide range of features.
How was the initial setup?
Easy to install and intuitive to use.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We worked with other ETL tools for a long time, Alteryx was chosen based on ease of use and value add.
What other advice do I have?
Start small and prove the value for specific use cases.
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner.
Last updated: Dec 14 2017
More Alteryx reviews from users
...who compared it with KNIME